Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sidebar for the Win


Now that I've proven I am capable of enjoying a classy evening of jazz and wine...back to the usual. Sidebar is my #1 go-to dive for a few after work beers. Located in the middle of downtown crossing on Bromfield st, Sidebar is a little hole in the wall bar serving $7 pitchers of bud light and wicked cheap wings (they're good, too...).


What I like most about this little spot is that even with its great prices and fantastic locale, it seems to remain a bit of a secret. Maybe I shouldn't be opening my big mouth, eh? Who am I kidding, we're all friends here. Of course I want you there :) But in general, you'll always find a table big enough for your crew and within 5 minutes you'll have 3 pitchers and 50 wings in front of you for under $30. Hard to beat.


One thing to mention, Sidebar is definitely an opener...not so much a closer. The bar empties out pretty early in the night when the hustle and bustle of the work day gets too far gone. I don't recommend heading here for a late night drink, and for God's sake dont bring a date here. But when you've had a rough day at work and you're ready to let your hair down, head over to Sidebar. It won't disappoint.

Oh, and make sure you invite me, too...

Little B

No comments:

Post a Comment